Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Night Before

Ladies and Gentleman, I am delighted to take time from my Sunday evening to welcome all you readers to one of the most exhilarating Blogs of a lifetime.

The tale will commence tomorrow, as I begin a new job as the new Skyline High School Librarian. The position will be only for a brief stint, but will be electric.

As many of you know i attended Skyline High from 1999-2002 as a student. The experience will provide unexpected learning and Know-how. The Blog will contain a variety of daily experiences and divine lessons.

This first entry has been vastly informative and serves the purpose of background information of events to come.

I hope the blog is provocative and entertaining beyond belief!

CARPE DIEM

2 comments:

  1. What up Nate Dogggggggg. This is pretty much
    the best thing In the world. Please don't ever
    stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool background, i've never seen it before. Oh...i get it

    ReplyDelete